Friday 25 May 2012

Funky!

My Baby Show Cache
So I wanted to add a few reviews on favourite baby items I have discovered - starting with Funky Giraffe Bibs!

While I was pregnant I noticed a number of babies wearing bandana bibs, which I always assumed were a fashion statement, and actually really disliked and swore I'd never put my baby in one! But Ryan has been a dribbler from the start, so much that we thought he was getting his teeth at 2 months old, and they've only just appeared at 8 months!

To save his clothes getting drenched he was always in bibs, and I often had to 'double-bib' him, a plastic one underneath to protect his clothes and a fabric one on top to absorb the dribble! I hated seeing him in bibs all the time so decided to investigate alternatives. I chose Funky Giraffe Bibs because they were the cheapest - and I love a bargain.

Many people say you get what you pay for, but despite being reasonably priced, these bibs are awesome, and having chatted to other mums about other bandana style bibs, I've come to the conclusion that they are the, if not one of the best brands.

Ryan sporting his favourite football Funky Giraffe Bib

I don't know how they work, because they just seem to consist of a soft cotton top layer and a bottom fleecy type layer, but the dribble doesn't soak through, and they have such a large range of colours and designs to choose from you can pretty much match one to any outfit.

I already have about 15 of these, as Ryan gets through so many they are always in the wash, and I was thrilled to see them at The Baby Show and pick up a few more - they have got bigger and better since my last online order, and I got a lovely giraffe bag to bring them home in!

No comments:

Post a Comment