Thursday 17 May 2012

Teeth!

My little boy is growing up...but it makes me so sad!

Yesterday Ryan reached his 8 month birthday. He is a wonderful chirpy little thing. He's good at sitting up by himself, loves a good roll around, very rarely stops chattering away. He enjoys his toys - and anything that isn't a toy that he can get his hands on. He loves nursery rhymes, especially when we 'row, row, row' our boat and meet a crocodile!

I'm so happy and proud of him, but me and hubby had a little wobble yesterday when we discovered his first tooth. It was surprising as although he's had teething 'symptoms' for the past 5 months, but he's not really made a fuss about it and suddenly one has appeared! For us this symbolises that he really is growing up, and soon the gorgeous gummy smiles will be a thing of the past.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled he's doing so well and reaching his milestones, but can't I just keep my baby a little while longer??


No comments:

Post a Comment