Tuesday 1 May 2012

More Competitions


or...my new hobby!

One of the best things about having a smartphone is that it is small and only takes one hand to catch up on things I previously would have had to lug the computer out for. This is very handy with a baby as it means while he is feeding or sleeping on me I can check my emails, my facebook account, chat forums, and any other internet jobs I need to do.

I've always been a competition lover, but since becoming pregnant and signing up for all the baby clubs I seem to find at least one a day to enter, and they've recently been coming through for me. As well as my lovely new phone since Ryan arrived I've won a menu4mums membership, a Cuddledry bathmat, and today tickets to The Baby Show! It was fab - I was feeding Ryan while using my phone to check facebook, and The Day That...'s status came up - 'email us to get your hands on Baby Show Tickets, first come first served' - so I quickly pulled up my email account and whizzed a message off to them - and now myself, hubby and Ryan will be having a lovely day out in May.

I can't wait to write all about it!

Now while I'm being so lucky I best just go and buy that lottery ticket...


No comments:

Post a Comment