Thursday 31 May 2012

My Cuddledry Monster!

Showing off his Cuddledry stash!
Another of my favourite baby brands has got to be Cuddledry. When I was first buying things for my bump, I picked up a set of hooded towels from a well known baby shop. However, these turned out to be the biggest waste of money for two reasons:
  1. At 9lb 12oz Ryan was a big baby, and the towels were hardly big enough to wrap him in
  2. As soon as they'd been through one wash, even with fabric softener, they became all scratchy
I'd heard about Cuddledry so decided to invest in one of their apron towels. I've not been disappointed! It's very handy as you wear it around your neck so you can be hands free, making it easy and safe to just scoop your baby out the bath, give him a cuddle and wrap the towel around him. It stops you getting as wet too, and is supersoft, which has stayed the case despite many many washes!

Cuddledry also make other awesome items, such as toddler ponchos and dress up towels (I've got my eye on a dragon one when Ryan gets a little older!) and the Cuddlemat, which I was lucky enough to win in a Facebook caption competition. This is a bathmat which changes colour with body heat. I've certainly had fun making hand and foot prints on it, and I'm sure Ryan will also appreciate it eventually!

I also picked up a gorgeous Cuddleduck at The Baby Show. We have decided to try and collect rubber ducks from anywhere we visit with Ryan, as he loves his bath toys (mostly eating them at the moment!) and already has a Darth Vadar duck, and three little Manchester United ducks. So I made a beeline for the Cuddledry stand at the NEC and collected a lovely gold duck, which is antibacterial and antimould, perfect for something that goes straight in a baby's mouth! It is also soft so easy for little hands to grab, and it squeaks, what more could you want in a rubber duck?

No comments:

Post a Comment