Saturday 9 January 2016

A Positive New Year

2015 hasn't been my favourite year, which is a shame because it's the year gorgeous Luke arrived into our world. It just feels that everything has gone wrong recently, but I won't bore you with those details!
So I was on a bit of a downer towards the end of the year and around Christmas, and I'm sure my closest friends were sick of me moaning. Therefore I've decided 2016 is going to be a positive one. After all, I have a happy, healthy family, which is the main thing. 
I want 2016 to be the year of new things. The husband is starting a new job next week which he is looking forward to. It may mean a minor relocation for us, but that will come with its own adventure of exploring a new area with my boys.
I've set up a Facebook page to share this blog, https://www.facebook.com/Heart-full-of-boys-1677669125813520/ which will hopefully encourage me to keep it up this time! (Please visit and give me a like!)
I am also going to be involved in starting a sling library in the very near future, South Cheshire Babywearers is already a popular sling meet and demo library which I have helped to run for a while now, so I am very excited about being able to hire slings out. 
I won't make resolutions as I always break them, but I have lots to look forward to and be positive about and I think that's a good start to a happier me in 2016.

1 comment: