Monday 11 January 2016

Yaro Basket Wrap Review

Yaro is an affordable brand of woven wraps produced in the EU. I actually bought a Blue Ivy when smallest boy was newborn, but it was just a bit too baby blue for us (though wrapped gorgeously!)

So I was keen to test another Yaro, and was sent an Emerald Basket, size 6, 100% cotton wrap. 

When I first opened the Yaro Basket I felt it was a bit too retro looking for me, however, the design grew on me as soon as I wrapped my smallest boy! Here he is enjoying our go-to back carry - the double hammock. 

The wrap felt quite light and thin, nice and easy to wrap with but still supportive, and the thinness makes tying off almost effortless. It wasn't the softest wrap I've tried but being 100% cotton I'd imagine a bit more breaking in would improve that massively. 

Both Yaros I've tried have had a lovely sheen to them, and they come in a range of beautiful designs, blends and colours - definitely worth checking out, I've got a grey La Vita on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment