Thursday 7 January 2016

Daiesu Jigsaw Mustard Wrap Review

Towards the end of August 2015 I was lucky enough to try out a Daiesu woven wrap. It was the Jigsaw Mustard design, 100% cotton, size 6.
It arrived with me in a Daiesu branded bag which was a thoughtful touch.
I'd liked the jigsaw pattern since it came out but personally preferred the more vibrant colours, like Chilli or Grape, so wasn't sure this was really my thing. However the colour in real life is lovely, less mustard, more pale golden, nice and neutral and goes with anything!
My first venture out was to a mini sling meet and I actually tandemed my two youngest using Jigsaw with my then 4 month old in a fwcc, and my 2.5 year old in an Indio in a ruck. (Photo credit to my then almost 4 year old!) First thoughts were that the slight texture of the jigsaw design makes it nice and grippy for wrapping securely. It was also a good weight for summer, thin enough to keep us both cool while still offering good support - this is a big plus for me as I get so hot when carrying. Smallest boy certainly approved of this wrap, sleepy snuggles are a thumbs up from him!
Later in the week I tried my 2.5 year old in my favourite back carry, a double hammock. I found this super comfy, not diggy on my shoulders at all, and as you can see, perfectly wide enough for a chunky toddler. 
I loved hosting this wrap and would certainly recommend Daiesu wraps in future! Thank you for the opportunity to test. http://www.daiesu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment